MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bingo and Josie and Buck

 My nameis Bingo and I love splashing in the pond even in the winter.  Well the sun is shining.
 I'm Josie and I think Bingo threw my ball in the water and I can't get it. 
I'm Buck and I just want someone to throw the ball for me----but not in the pond.

11 comments:

Linda said...

Each one is special I'd never be able to get anything done, we'd be playing all day.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Buck reminds me a lot of Bro, John's dog in Powell River. Same happy smile! - Margy

Elaine said...

A lovely trio!

eileeninmd said...

They are all cute dogs, great shots.

Lowell said...

I dunno why your dogs just can't get along like the rest of us!

Sure are cute, though. Maybe they don't know it's winter? Maybe it's been so warm up there it's confusing them.

It does look very nice. And yes, on rare occasions, we have a cloudy day in Ocala.

Not today. It's 39 degrees, gonna be bright and sunny and I've got myself all bundled up and am heading to the golf course.

39 degrees is illegal here, but sometimes...

Unknown said...

Can't go wrong with photos of lovely dogs! Each one captures their personality quite nicely.

Magpie said...

I love your dogs! I especially like the brindle color on Bingo. :)

trump said...

Love images of everyones pets, and wishing those little guys and your family a very healthy and happy new years. Richard

EG CameraGirl said...

I think you understand these dogs very well, MB!

Russell said...

Talk about a dog's life! Looks like they are having fun!

Take care.

NitWit1 said...

Great shot of pets. I am a sucker for dogs