MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to all.........

..............PEACE AND JOY................

12 comments:

Randy said...

Wonderful Christmas shot. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

And to all a good night!!! =)

Merry Christmas, Mary Beth, to you & yours!!! =)

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot...

Valladolid Daily Photo said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

brattcat said...

how beautiful. have a merry, merry day.

George said...

Thanks for the beautiful Christmas photo.

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Gaelyn said...

Nice shot for Christmas.

Birdman said...

I like it! It captures the festive nature and the 'craziness' of the season all in one shot.

Lowell said...

Heavenly bells...love this very creative photo!

NitWit1 said...

Great shot for Christmas--love the zoom effect.

EG CameraGirl said...

Very pretty! I love all that sparkly colour!

Magpie said...

I'm glad I'm back up and looking at your older posts. This is such a fun shot!