WHAAA?! You've outdone yourself this week, MB! I love all 3... the barns, the mountains... sooo makes me wanna visit there! =) Love that they painted the name on the side of the one... I've been trying to get dad to have my 'painter' nephew paint 'Stout Farms' & the year they built it on the side of theirs, but he just keeps puttin it off! =0
Thanks a million tons & summersaults for joining!!! =)))
Awesome Barns all so charming! Condolences to you n your family in the loss of your Mom. Sounds like she lived a very happy life, may your memories sustain you during this sad time!
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Thinking about you, Sweet Mary Beth... Hope you are okay...
Beautiful barn pictures--all of them...
Merry Christmas.
Hugs and PRAYERS,
Betsy
Beautiful barns, and the mountain backdrop in the Skagit Valley can't be beat.
Nice old barn than seems to have withstood the rages of time with a few "bandaids."
That second photo is especially cool.
I love the old dairy barn! Very cool!!
What a huge barn! I love the angle on the second shot. Perfect!
WHAAA?! You've outdone yourself this week, MB! I love all 3... the barns, the mountains... sooo makes me wanna visit there! =) Love that they painted the name on the side of the one... I've been trying to get dad to have my 'painter' nephew paint 'Stout Farms' & the year they built it on the side of theirs, but he just keeps puttin it off! =0
Thanks a million tons & summersaults for joining!!! =)))
Interesting barns. I like the blue roof in #1, and the ragged edges of #2 and the way #3 is half-painted. Sure is beautiful country!
All three great barns!
Awesome Barns all so charming! Condolences to you n your family in the loss of your Mom. Sounds like she lived a very happy life, may your memories sustain you during this sad time!
I love that middle shot!!! But love all three.
Post a Comment