MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, December 19, 2011

Please Help Me!!.........

............I'm falling....into disrepair!!

Polka on over to Tricia;s www.bluffareadaily.blogspot.com and enjoy many more charmin' bsrns.

19 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

such lovely dilapidation.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

That is a neat barn despite the need for some repair... Barn Charm is a neat meme--and it's fun to see all of the different barns from all over the country.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lady Di Tn said...

Perfect statement to go with this charming old guy. Peace

Bev said...

I think you are quite lovely...the way you are!

Gaelyn said...

Looks like that barn could use a little TLC.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

This oldie but goodie is a charmer!

Andy said...

It might be falling into despair but it looks like it's still in use. Nice shot.

brattcat said...

and yet so beautiful in the slanting light.

Lowell said...

Great light here, MB! "Falling into disrepair" is rather optimistic. Looks more like it's gonna fall down.

"Help, I've fallen and I can't get up." Oh, wait, that was me!

Jan n Jer said...

It's funny how old falling down barns have such rustic charm! Great shot1

EG CameraGirl said...

Such a lovely barn deserves to be renovated. I hope someone comes to the rescue ASAP!

Rose said...

That is such a beauty, I wish I could help. I would love to see the inside of it.

Anonymous said...

It may be falling into disrepair, but it's still beautiful to me, esp w/ a glow shining on it! I'd love to snoop around inside

Thanks for joining =)

Magpie said...

How sad. It looks as if the weather comes from the right side of this photo...that end of the barn is decaying quicker.

theconstantwalker said...

A wonderful building to see..

trump said...

Your images are amazing! Richard

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

At least it's preserved by your photo. - Margy

Elaine said...

It's a beautiful old barn. What a shame if it fell down.

genie said...

Poor roof....and the barn is such a nice structure. Such a shame. Hope someone comes along and fixes it up. Love your shot...lovely processing. genie