A spectacular photo - there are some great photos on Sunday Bridges today. Although I've been to both Seattle and Spokane, I've never traveled between them so I've never seen this stretch of I-90.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
16 comments:
You had some nice colour on the hillside, it must have been a beautiful view driving along that bridge.
Hi Mary Beth, Love that photo of the bridge --but the terrain around it caught my attention... Love that yellow color... Gorgeous!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I know this is meant to focus on that bridge - but I LOVE that you captured that tree in the foreground!
«Louis» is delighted to have you post again at Sunday Bridges. He's missed you!
Wow!
Splendid capture of those October colors in the pass, MB!
Beautiful fall colors! I'm sure it looks just a mite different right now.
love the yellow bushes.
I normally don't like driving on freeways, but this pretty countryside all in yellow might make me reconsider.
That looks just like a painting, MB. Is the westbound side of the road going east just as scenic? :-)
A spectacular photo - there are some great photos on Sunday Bridges today. Although I've been to both Seattle and Spokane, I've never traveled between them so I've never seen this stretch of I-90.
The fall colors are gorgeous on Snoqualmie. Bet there's snow there now.
Bridges like this amaze me. What it must have taken to get them built! Wow!
What a cool name...Ritzville. I'll have to look it up. What a pretty view you had. That's quite a bridge built there on the side of the mountain!
Looks not unlike Colorado! Very beautiful. I just hope that you didn't take the picture if you were at the wheel doing your usual 70 + mph!
I mean I know you have that perfected, but still! :-)
Looks like liquid gold running down the mountain. Love it!
Post a Comment