MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 20, 2011

We picked some carrots AND............

Don't these carrots look YUMMY.  Steamed some for dinner and they were good. I thinned two short rows of carrots and got 60 carrots.  Come on over and enjoy the bounty too.


12 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

YUM, Mary Beth.. Those pastries look delicious... AND--as much as I love carrots, I think I'll just run right over and help you eat them!!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

With treats like this I will be right over.

Lowell said...

I think I know someone who is getting rather spoiled...

And re your comment or lack thereof on Ocala: Can't imagine you with nothing to say! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Those DO look good, but the Pasties look better!! Yum!

NitWit1 said...

Guess I agree with everyone else. Lots of carrots but bring on those homemade pies.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

My old carrots made great seed heads, but my new ones barely grew. Guess the early cool months just didn't get them started. - Margy

Birdman said...

The pastries look delicious.

Magpie said...

Love the bounties of the garden.

Lady Di Tn said...

This made me feel like Bugs Bunny "Whats up Doc?" I prefer the carrots raw and I could satisfy my carrot tooth with that nice looking bunch you photo. Peace

EG CameraGirl said...

Your food looks very good. I LOVE carrots. :)

Linda Reeder said...

I love carrots fresh from the garden - so tender and sweet. And those pasties are a work of art!

Halcyon said...

Those carrots do look delicious! Nothing like some fresh produce. :)