Onions
Tons of Basil
This is Jim's garden at Bob's place. Lot's of yummy goodies. We just made a pot pie---right this minute--using everything out of the garden except the chicken and the crust. Zuchinni, carrots, peas, onions and potatoes (oops potatoes not out of this years garden). It is the oven right now. We will have tomatoes with dinner also. YUM!!!

16 comments:
You're not lying... goodies galore! =)
I didn't know the baby daisies was chamomile... thanks, MB! =)
Garlic is good for breakfast.
Well you sure know how to get the old taste buds perking! Wow. How wonderful! Wish we could find some decent veggies here!
Thanks re the Egret - I use a Photoshop "action" to get that effect.
And you're lucky that Stanwood kept Walmart at bay...but they'll probably be back!
Great, it is close to noon here!
mmmm...i can almost smell it bubbling away.
Those tomatoes look like mine. Coming fast!
Wow! Now that's a harvest!!! I'd love some fresh salsa. :)
Ah, the hoop house is the secret. Our basil is just not growing this year, and we may never have a ripe tomato.
You're making me hungry. That pot pie sounds delicious -- and right out of the oven, yum!
It all looks so good!
What a lovely garden. Did the Pot Pie Crust plants not produce this year? :-)
You know how to make a girl hungry. Loved the snow photos in previous posts. I think it rather funny that Albert would put his name of the barn. Peace
HI Mary Beth, There's nothing like some fresh veggies in summer... I love those gorgeous homegrown tomatoes --but we have a hard time getting them (since we don't have a garden).
I'm sure your dinner was YUMMY.
Hugs,
Betsy
Tracy is a hoot!
I love the bounty of a garden and providing for ourselves. It's a wonderful feeling.
Mmmm. Nothing nicer than fresh out of the garden. The garlic smells good! (Yes, I can smell the aroma way over here and it smells wonderful.)
Great harvest. I left my garlic in the ground until I can get back up to the cabin. Hopefully it will still be good. - Margy
Post a Comment