MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Last Night's Cheesy Moon

The moon didn't come up over the trees until around 11:30PM.  It was a gorgeous site.  Yellow and creamy.  It was full (not) and we ate half of it.  MB

12 comments:

VP said...

Every time I see a picture like this I feel a bit ashamed that I can't do that... But I'll try it again, I promise!

EG CameraGirl said...

I hope it tasted as delicious as it looks!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yum, want a bite???? I love cheese!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I saw it through the trees from the condo window. Should have grabbed my camera. - Margy

Magpie said...

Creamy and smooth...probably went really well with some local wine. :)

Lowell said...

Nice, MB! No tripod, of course! Sheesh!

Or should I say, "cheesh!"

Jim Klenke said...

Looks just like cheese.

brattcat said...

Yummm. I'd have gladly feasted on this moon with you.

Halcyon said...

Nice moon shot! Funny comments too. :)

NitWit1 said...

Nice moon shot; hope it tasted good.

Lois said...

Nice! I wish I could take pictures like that.

George said...

So that's what happened to the moon. This is a great picture.