MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Summer time and rivers are easy........

15 comments:

Lois said...

The water is such a pretty color! I would love to go wading there.

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, very inviting. The light is gorgeous!

brattcat said...

That water is a remarkable blue!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

And so clear, not muddy or white. - Margy

George said...

Very inviting -- especially with the heat we've been having for the past several weeks.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh that looks so refreshing... Love the color of the water... Great pictures, Mary Beth.
Hugs,
Betsy

Gaelyn said...

Oh yea, that clear water almost calls my name. Feeling hot up here at mid 80s.

Lowell said...

Love the light in these and the color of the river...excellent!

NitWit1 said...

Just a drop of water is beautiful in the drought ridden, thirsty Mid-west. Texas is in pitiful shape and Arkansas is not a lot better.

We are fortunate to live on one of the larger lake reserviors in US which in May was above max. flood level. It generates electricity, too.

Lady Di Tn said...

A cool and refreshing walk. But again, I would have had to wade or put my hands in the water. Peace

Elaine said...

Oh, my, yes, very inviting. I want to be there! Beautiful photos!

Magpie said...

What a beautiful color the water is! I wish it were nice enough to get out and take pictures here. :( How is Kylee?

VP said...

Wonderful, I like the light on the leaves...

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Amazing blue.

Kim said...

That color is gorgeous!
-Kim