I'm so glad you've had a great August. You know how it's been here and I'm glad to see the back end of it. Maybe things will begin to break a little in about three weeks. PS: How is Kylee?
Lovely Photo. I was drawn to the water irrigation with which I am so familiar in Arkansas and Texas. Unfortunately there is no beautiful mountain for a back drop
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
11 comments:
Gorgeous! You all do have a beautiful August... Our Augusts are usually hot and dry and the flowers from summer are beginning to wind down...
Hugs,
Betsy
Lucky you! August was pretty horrible here...
This is a spectacular view. I'm glad you finally got a few weeks of nice weather this summer.
Great colours. Come see my Mt. Baker from Sucia Island. - Margy
Beautiful shot. Love the depth of field.
I'm so glad you've had a great August. You know how it's been here and I'm glad to see the back end of it. Maybe things will begin to break a little in about three weeks.
PS: How is Kylee?
This is a beautiful scene. I don't know which I like better -- the corn or that snow-covered mountain.
the mountain rises like an island out of the sea in this image.
That view is breathtaking!
Lovely Photo. I was drawn to the water irrigation with which I am so familiar in Arkansas and Texas. Unfortunately there is no beautiful mountain for a back drop
Amazing view! Such a beauty!
Post a Comment