It really stands out as you're going down the road, doesn't it? When we were down in June I got photos of this one. I still can't figure out what exactly is going on here, and you really can't get around to the back to see better as it's all fields.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
19 comments:
Love the title! Cute barn. :)
Oh my gosh, did one of those freak tornadoes ya'll have once in a great while blow away the other half? =0 LoL! =)
I got ya linked up & ready to go... thank you very much for joining - I'm so sorry you're still having computer problems!
well this is an interesting barn! wonder what happened to the other half?
look at all that moss on the roof!
Yeehaw--do you know I have taught Lorelei to do that...when she was about 18 months old I would ask her how Lorelei goes and her answer was 'YEEHAW!'
Anyway, got a chuckle out of that...yes half a barn is better than no barn at all.
The barn is intrigueing but so is the little addition. A great photo to puzzle me.
Oh oh what ever could be save should be save. And it's worth saving too ^_^
Barn Charm
Good gracious! What happened? This place just has such an haunted look to it.
Hi Mary Beth, That's a pretty large 'half' barn, isn't it??? Love the tiny little building beside it also...
Hugs,
Betsy
I can understand the odd board or few falling in, but a complete severance? Still, as a photo op, the moss on the roof is very nice touch.
It really stands out as you're going down the road, doesn't it? When we were down in June I got photos of this one. I still can't figure out what exactly is going on here, and you really can't get around to the back to see better as it's all fields.
Half a barn is better than none.
Wow - wonder what happened to the other half! Great find!
Sad site. Must have been a beauty in it's day. Yummy looking salsa in the previous post. Peace
Looks like it has lots of stories to tell. - Margy
We saw a barn in a similar condition today. I like your picture.
There sure is a lot of moss on the roof. This barn's days are numbered, I fear.
Cute. Cool shot. That barn is literally falling down. I hope no one was hurt! :-)
That barn must have really been something when first built!
NoteworthyMusings
Post a Comment