Wow! Your spring arrives long before ours. Today our Interstate highways are closed due to blizzard conditions. New machinery is always exciting. Enjoy your mowing season.
Oh Deere me! How nice is that! Can't beat a John, Dear. No, no. I meant you can't do better than a Jon Deare. No, that's not right, either. It's you got a good deal when your dear gets a John Deere! And I'm not daffy, either.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
6 comments:
...great signs of spring.
Wow! Your spring arrives long before ours. Today our Interstate highways are closed due to blizzard conditions. New machinery is always exciting. Enjoy your mowing season.
Oh Deere me! How nice is that! Can't beat a John, Dear. No, no. I meant you can't do better than a Jon Deare. No, that's not right, either. It's you got a good deal when your dear gets a John Deere! And I'm not daffy, either.
Daffs will still be a couple of months away here.
Congrats on the new mower! Yippee for the yellow fields of daffodils!
We are still about 2-3 months from Daffies. Lucky you!
Post a Comment