We were out looking at the Sunset at one of our favorite spots. We got some nice pictures and directly opposite is Mt. Baker---Bob got an excellent shot--not so much of the mountain but the glow from the sun.
And I took this shot through the weeds
I tried to take a video of the zillion birds-- well-- Snow Geese. Turn up the volume and don't laugh--I don't know how to edit a video and i put my phone down so there is a bit of ground to view. The video was taken with my phone
Well it doesn't seem to work now it did last night.
It's working again---WTH?
And I took this shot through the weeds
I tried to take a video of the zillion birds-- well-- Snow Geese. Turn up the volume and don't laugh--I don't know how to edit a video and i put my phone down so there is a bit of ground to view. The video was taken with my phone
Well it doesn't seem to work now it did last night.
It's working again---WTH?

10 comments:
You're so funny! Both shots are nice! But Bob's does have that special glow. I thought, however, that your favorite spot for taking sunsets was the deck of your house! :)
...I'm not laughing, my videos never turnout well.
I wonder what the geese are honking about?
My guess would be "Hey let's go home"
or "Are the tulips blooming yet?"
Yesterday was so nice with the sun out, now back to rain today.
We got a view of 3 sisters but didn't get a photo.
The goose migration is an amazing sight. We don't live too far from the Central Flyway, and have seen the sky darkened by millions of geese. Enjoyed seeing your video, most impressive.
That mountain shot is stellar!
That golden glow is stunning... the video worked well (so many snow geese -- you are so lucky).... the only thing wrong with the video at all is that it makes me envious as I am not smart enough to figure out either how to take a good one or how to post it if I did!
Those snow birds are so amazing to watch and listen to. Love the sunset!
Haha...I mean snow geese. Those snow birds are all down in Yuma or Palm Springs or Florida...
How I wish I had been there!!!! Oh, loved seeing this, MB. Been meaning to check to see if you had posted it.
Thank you for the memory. 'saw the same migration several years ago on my run in the early morning from the bank of the Swinomish slough just north of La Conner, I stopped counting at 10,000 and it continued for many minutes more.. And the amazing sound.
Love your blog, thank you, from a Lake Goodwin fan.
Post a Comment