Since my computer crashed and so far have not been able to transfer anything to my new computer (but I am working on it) here are a few pics taken in the last few days.
DarrelEarnest and Sheryl are always ready to say "HELLO"
this is the area we like to go looking for a sunset---this Heron flew in and perched
I think these shorebirds are Yellowlegs---Maybe?
Linking up with Eileen's Satturday's Critters~~~HERE
DarrelEarnest and Sheryl are always ready to say "HELLO"
this is the area we like to go looking for a sunset---this Heron flew in and perched
I think these shorebirds are Yellowlegs---Maybe?
Linking up with Eileen's Satturday's Critters~~~HERE

12 comments:
Love the sweet critter shots ~ goats I think ~ wonderful! ^_^
Hello, the goats are cute, they look friendly. Love the heron and shorebirds.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend.
The goats are a welcome sight.
What a smashing header! So bright! I like your goat friends
Fabulous shots! I especially love the first one of the goats. They are so cute!
Love those goats!
The goats are cute and sometimes they can be quite comical. We have some Herons here that sometimes hang by the water's edge.
Cute goats! And beautiful marshy scenes with the herons!
...look at those floppy ears!
Oh, my, MB...I think we must really have kindred spirits...in a lot of stuff anyway. We sure love the same type of places.
Cute goats and I always love seeing a heron!
LOVE the goats! Good luck with the computer. Always a pain!
Post a Comment