MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Buzzzzzzz......

I have no Saturday's Critters for my post because all my pics are in my crashed computer----but I do have this Buzzer and other visitors that I just took
Now I have to tell Eileen I have some critters for her Meme HERE
 Busy Bees on the Cosmos
 Hummingbird honing in on the feeder
 Bee on a Zinnia
 Western Sulphur
 And my favorite Grand-daughter (my only one--LOL) and her mighty steed Macaronie
Enjoy the day

10 comments:

Tom said...

...what do you mean no critters? These are GREAT!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful captures of the bees and blooms. The butterfly and hummer are beautiful. Your granddaughter is lovely, I like her horse too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

William Kendall said...

Excellent macros, and that last one's a terrific take on your granddaughter and the horse!

Taken For Granted said...

Fine photos of those bees hard at work gathering nectar to make honey for us all. Your grand daughter''s horse looks just fine. I am sure they get along just fine.

ellen b said...

Oh I do not like the sound of a crashed computer! So sorry. Lovely buzzing shots and your granddaughter is beautiful along with Macaroni!

Rose said...

Kylee is a pretty girl! And great captures...so sharp and clear.

Linda Reeder said...

All beautiful critters!

Bill said...

Your critter photos are absolutely beautiful. You caught the hummingbird perfectly and the bees, wow!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I still see a few bumblebees working the blossoms on my plants. I'm using some shade cloth on things like cucumbers and squash, but have left the back sides open to let them in. - Margy

Lois said...

Beautiful closeups of the bees!