MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 19, 2017

An old Barn

I took these pictures today on an old back road.  The last time I took a picture of this barn it had about a dozen goats rambling around it.  It looks abandoned now.

Peeking through the trees
 A sweet old barn
 Coming apart

Linking to The Barn Collective~~~~HERE

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, a great old barn. I like the scenery behind this barn. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and new week ahead!

Tom said...

...Mary Beth, keep photographing it while it's still standing, it's days look numbered. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week!

Brian King said...

It may be old, but it looks great! Beautiful country, too.

ellen b said...

It looks lonely. Great shots!

Taken For Granted said...

Fine photos of this old barn. It looks abandoned and deserted.

Lea said...

An aging beauty!

Michelle said...

I like that old barn. What a treasure.

The Furry Gnome said...

Reminds me of some corners of northern Ontario.

Rose said...

Wonderful old barn...it needs a bit of patchwork done on it!

Bill said...

The old barn is a beauty.

Lois said...

What a beautiful old barn. I love the roof.

A Colorful World said...

It IS a sweet old barn! Just love it...and the pretty countryside.

William Kendall said...

One wonders how long it might last.

NatureFootstep said...

the roof is not sacking yet :) But there are holes.