MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Across the Valley

I have always liked this setting.  I like the farm at the foot of the hills. I like the way the two hills form a valley for the farm to settle in. In winter with snow on the ground and not all the lush green it looks like a hidden gem.

Linking to Tom's Barn Collective~~~~HERE

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, what a beautiful location for this farm. Love the views. Great photos.
Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and the new week ahead!

Tom said...

...Mary Beth, the hills and flat valleys are quite the setting. Thanks for sharing your slice of barn heaven this week, I hope that there is more to come.

Lea said...

Pretty scenes!
Have a wonderful day!

The Furry Gnome said...

That is a beautiful scene.

A Colorful World said...

It is such a beautiful place.

Rose said...

I think both are gems...love the one for the reasons you stated, but oh, I love the other one, too!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I used to want to live on a ranch, but a cabin on a lake is a good choice as well. - Margy

ellen b said...

Lovely views!

Lois said...

It is lovely!

Bill said...

It is a lovely location, very peaceful looking. I love your new banner, it is stunning.
Have a wonderful day.