MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Goaties---again

I wasn't going to blog because I surely haven't felt like I could contribute very much in the way of exciting Critters.  But the Goats are always fun.
 Darreel earnest and Sheryl

 Carol
 A kiss from Sheryl
 And then I remembered the Texas Longhorns we saw Wednesday
 And these dandy draft horses
 Linking to Eileen's Saturday's Critters~~~~~HERE

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

Goats really seem to be such characters!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, they are all cute critters. The goats do have cute faces. I love the Longhorn cattle are cool and the pretty draft horses. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Lowell said...

You really came through on the critters! I may have told you that one of the goats our daughter had was named "Bob." Bob was not a nice goat. Bob loved to pretend that he want to be petted and then when he got close he'd butt you over the fence which made him jump around for joy. Bob butted me a few times so it was lucky he lived as long as he did. Bob has gone to meet his maker, and I hope he's the butt of a few jokes up there! :)

Rose said...

We always go to see the goats when we go to the fairs...I bet they are fun to watch. that is a pretty pair of draft horses!

Tom said...

Those Texas Longhorns sure look exciting!

Gunn said...

CAROL is CUTE :-)

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

When I had my horse in Southern California the stable's owner had a Texas Longhorn there for awhile. They sure have amazing horns. He also had a milk cow, but Wayne refused to drink the milk I brought home. - Margy