Snow Geese visit here all winter. They come from Wrangle Island, Siberia
They are fun to watch. Beautiful and very noisy
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~~~HERE
They are fun to watch. Beautiful and very noisy
Linking to Mosaic Monday~~~~~HERE


10 comments:
My goodness that's a long way to fly! There are hundreds of them what a racket they must make.
Happy Mosaic Monday.
We have snow geese visit in Kansas, too.
Several years ago we were lucky to see a huge flock of snow and blue geese migrated through here. They landed on a lake about two miles in length and covered the whole thing. Great photos.
...it looks like it's snowing.
Do you call bunches of geese "gaggles"? If so, you've got quite a gaggle here. And with re Tom's comment, I'll bet when they're flying over and let go, it probably does look like snow for a bit even if it doesn't smell like it. Heh, heh!
I would hate to have the flock turn and head my way. - Margy
How marvelous!
I can just imagine the noise!
Wonderful, MaryBeth! Do they stay there very long?
Wow that is a lot of geese.
Post a Comment