MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, February 6, 2017

Snow??!!

We don't usually get snow in February but here it is.  Real pretty and looks nice.
 So today's Monday Mosaic is "The Random,the Good and The Fun
Well the snow is the Random because it is not a usual thing
The day trip to The Sauk River was Good and the Fun.  Look how the weather can change.

Linking to MOSAIC MONDAY~~~~HERE

16 comments:

Snap said...

Snow always looks so pretty. The images from the Sauk River are stunning. In my neck of the woods we often say "wait 10 minutes and the weather will change". !!! Happy Monday!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

It sure doesn't want to stop. What a wind last night! - Margy

Gillena Cox said...

Luv the snow mosaic, Happy Monday

much love...

Bill said...

The snow images are beautiful.

ellen b said...

It was a surprise to wake up this morning to all the white wonderland. Lovely mosaic!

Lowell said...

I think new-fallen snow is one of Mother Nature's nicest gifts. And your photos prove that. The collage is gorgeous...what a great collection of wonderful photographs!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous pictures, MB.... Love both sets of pictures... That snow would be a favorite of mine. We just don't get pretty snows like that which cling to everything and make things so GORGEOUS. I need to visit you...

Hugs,
Betsy

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

And you got quite a bit! Beautiful photos! I'm sitting here in shorts with the ceiling fan on so it looks COLD but beautiful! Hugs, Diane

William Kendall said...

That snow is such a delightful sight!

Michelle said...

Love seeing your snow. Wish we could get some!

Rose said...

Beautiful, MB. I so love those snow shots.

Linda Reeder said...

Yes, last week we were walking in sunshine. Now any walking outside must involve rubber boots to slog through the slush. It was pretty this morning, though.

Tom said...

...some fabulous scenes.

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

Hi again,
don't know what occurred with my previous comment I guess I got a bit mixed up! Anyway, loved seeing your old tractors, something we see often here in Normandy as the farmers go about there daily chores.
Thanks for joining MM this week.

Linda said...

Lovely pictures!