LOL....I don't know what has happened. I am just now seeing these and I know I have checked your blog at least a couple times these past few days...and I think every day. I have been kind of hit or miss on blogging but yours is one of a half dozen that if I check one, I almost always check all.
Blogger used to do this to me quite often, but have not been running into it in a long time. I thought it happened once a bit back, but was not positive.
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
7 comments:
That is a funny sign, and I would carefully watch my step in there.
I know, my half of the species are pigs!
Too funny. - Margy
...a lot of guys have poor aim.
Hee hee
Good one.
LOL....I don't know what has happened. I am just now seeing these and I know I have checked your blog at least a couple times these past few days...and I think every day. I have been kind of hit or miss on blogging but yours is one of a half dozen that if I check one, I almost always check all.
Blogger used to do this to me quite often, but have not been running into it in a long time. I thought it happened once a bit back, but was not positive.
Post a Comment