Linking to Tom's Tuesday's Treasures~~~~HERE
Love these old Tractors and I played with the stuff on my camera
The old John Deere
I don't know this one---Maybe a Ford or Ferguson---we have an old Ferguson. It looks similar to this one. Ours is a 53---runs like a champ
Love these old Tractors and I played with the stuff on my camera
The old John Deere
I don't know this one---Maybe a Ford or Ferguson---we have an old Ferguson. It looks similar to this one. Ours is a 53---runs like a champ

9 comments:
i like the turquoise colored one, what a pretty color!
I really do like those effects, MB!
Those are great old tractors! We have a fondness for Fergusons here in Northern Ireland as Harry Ferguson grew up nearby!
Mary Beth, how neat! I love yours edits, would love to do this. Thanks for sharing, please stop back again.
You're having way too much fun! But isn't it great to do stuff like this. Trouble is it takes a lot of time. Anyway, kudos to you; super job!
I think both these old tractors are John Deere GP models from the 1930s. They were strong little tractors with few frills and no hydraulics. Looks like it would not take too much to restore these to running condition.
I love what you did with these, MB.
interesting treatments.
Diana
I like your special effects!
Post a Comment