MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Barns and cows in Stanwood's Stilly Valley

Coming back from Arlington through the Stillaguamish (Stilly) Valley to Stanwood I ran across these barns and cows



 Mooo---ooo
 Whatcha lookin' at???

 Linking to  TOM'S         BARN COLLECTIVE~~~~~HERE

14 comments:

Tom said...

Hi Mary Beth, your first brown barn is not what I would find here. Thanks for sharing it. Cow sure are interesting creatures! Thanks for your visit, please stop back again.

Bill said...

Some nice looking barns. The cow is checking you out. When I pass a cow, they always stare at you which is good when taking their photo.

Lea said...

Very nice barns. I love seeing the cows, too!

Lowell said...

At first glance, I thought you came home through "Silly Valley." Silly me. Nice shots of this area...it looks like a nice place to live. But then again, farming is hard work and I'm allergic to such. :)

TexWisGirl said...

the cows made me grin. :) thanks! love the barns - well-groomed and some well-used.

William Kendall said...

Always count on cows to be curious about you!

Breathtaking said...

Hello!:) Nice barns, and beautiful cows. I like their earrings!!:))

Brian King said...

The first barn is very impressive! Love the roof on the last one!

Pauline said...

That looks to be a lovely part of the world with some interesting barns. The first would certainly turn a head or two around here and the last looks very unusual to me. I never tire of looking at cows despite seeing hundreds of them every day.

Michelle said...

That first barn is so perfect!

Rose said...

Really like these barns....and I love that first one of the cows.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Terrific shots - we've not explored over there but will sometime. Love the cows too.

Gayle said...

Sweeping steep roofs for the weather in our part of the world. Nice captures.

Lady Di Tn said...

Really nice barns. I do like the older looking ones because they have more character. I just love the cows with their ear rings. Made me remember when we had to put them in the ears of our Charlie cows. We got out of the cow business before we sold the farm to the horse farm. They do events and have a web site Walnut Trace Farms. Peace