MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cloudy sky

 First we have  some fog in the hills with the conifers poking through--Took this from home in western Washington on Monday
Now the next picture was taken, also on Monday in Eastern Washington Where you will find sagebrush and windmills co-existing on the same land
Taken the same day 5hrs apart
Linking to SKY WATCH~~~~~HERE

9 comments:

Lea said...

I like foggy photos!

Anonymous said...

Love the fog hiding parts of the horizon and also love the co-existence of windmills on land. I find them aesthetically pleasing.

Nancy Chan said...

Both the scenes are lovely! Have a great day!

TexWisGirl said...

the windmills look neat.

William Kendall said...

I like those dramatic skies!

Lowell said...

The skies didn't change much over the five hours, but the eastern clouds were whiter and more dramatic.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I like those big sweeping clouds!

Tom said...

I always love a mish-mash.

Ruth Kelly said...

What is it about fog pictures that brings a special feeling? I could gaze at it forever.