We spent several days visiting my eldest daughter and family at the Ranch. We had a very nice time.
Western washington was rainy, windy and just plain nasty when we left home. Here we are going up over Snoqualmie Pass.
Now here we are just over the Pass near Keechelus Lake---note the sun is trying to break through
Finally blue sky and we know we are in Eastern Washington. As different as night and day
A few hours later the Hunter's Moon is rising
We have arrived at the Ranch
Hello the House!! This is the place!
What you see out the kitchen window---usually full of cows
And the front driveway
So we are home now and I miss everybody
The challenge is to be Outside on wednesday and everyday for that matter.
go and enjoy the day!!
Linking to OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY~~~~HERE
Western washington was rainy, windy and just plain nasty when we left home. Here we are going up over Snoqualmie Pass.
Now here we are just over the Pass near Keechelus Lake---note the sun is trying to break through
Finally blue sky and we know we are in Eastern Washington. As different as night and day
A few hours later the Hunter's Moon is rising
We have arrived at the Ranch
Hello the House!! This is the place!
What you see out the kitchen window---usually full of cows
And the front driveway
So we are home now and I miss everybody
The challenge is to be Outside on wednesday and everyday for that matter.
go and enjoy the day!!
Linking to OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY~~~~HERE

10 comments:
The top photo looks very familiar; we just returned from a short visit to Seattle.
Great sights and I wouldn't mind seeing the rain more often.
That's quite a trip. I hate to drive in stormy weather like that; especially through mountains. You done good. Love that ranch and I'm glad you had a good time!
That looks like white knuckle driving over the pass, but the day improved greatly as you went down the other side. Beautiful moon rise.
What beautiful shots! Good to see you back.
Oh, how I love the scenes you captured here, except maybe that first. Not crazy about driving in rain. #3 and #4 sure grab my heart!
how gorgeous!
Thanks for the little visit to the ranch! It looks like a wonderful place.
I was outside a lot on this Wednesday! the weather permitted walking and gardening.
I hate driving in the rain, and especially over the pass. - Margy
Oh your daughter has a beautiful place and I always love visiting her on here. Miss her blog. Hug B
Post a Comment