This is the road we live on. I really couldn't find a super fence for the theme today so I just went down our dead end road (yes that's a road) and here ya go folks!
It's not a long road but it is a long fence in several sections
Kinda neat looking
And this sign is posted in several different places
Linking to GOOD FENCES~~~~HERE
It's not a long road but it is a long fence in several sections
Kinda neat looking
And this sign is posted in several different places
Linking to GOOD FENCES~~~~HERE

13 comments:
That is a fine looking fence and road. If it is dead end then it is perfect for bicycles. Had to laugh at the No Trespassing sign.
That is a really good sturdy fence. It should last a long time.
The road is fenced very well. I think I'd stay clear of that area, though, if I were a public official or agent thereof.
I imagine that you run up and down this road every morning for exercise, right?
That sure a better road than many around here!
very nice shots
Hello, it is nice to live on a dead end road. I would like the privacy. Great fence and sign! Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Love the fences and love the No Trespassing sign even more :)
Neat looking fence. I imagine the owner might be a wee bit paranoid.
i like the staggered fence design. :)
The staggered fence shot is really good.
I like the road and the fence. That 2nd shot is really neat looking.
They are good study fences.
We have a friend that put a similar sign up for the local power company. They were installing "smart" electric meters and he didn't want one because of potential emissions. They made it so difficult (charging extra to keep the older version of non-smart meters) that they had to give in. - Margy
Post a Comment