I don't recall if I had shown this fence before but I like it so here it is again.
Nice white fences and a pink rose bush (Remember 'A white Sport coat and a Pink carnation)---Close?
My Morning glories on my fence
Linking to Good Fences~~~~HERE
Nice white fences and a pink rose bush (Remember 'A white Sport coat and a Pink carnation)---Close?
My Morning glories on my fence
Linking to Good Fences~~~~HERE

18 comments:
Hello, pretty fence scenes. I love the morning glories!
Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!
Those fences look perfect for horses. They look terrific.
That was great sing.
I love white fences.. They make an area look so clean and peaceful.
Tell me more about Morning Glories... Do they need lots of sun and/or shade? I know they are vines... Right? We have a couple of telephone wires which I'd love to find something to climb up and HIDE... We have tried Clematis with no luck....
Hugs,
Betsy
Well, glory be to the morning. Such beautiful flowers. And fences. These could be Ocala scenes if you had oak trees instead of pines in the background. Many of our horse farms feature white fences.
Those brilliant colored-flowers complement that wonderful white fence.
The morning glories are looking glorious!
how very pretty!
gorgeous fences
Someone is taking good care of that fence!
Very nice fences and the last shot is spectacular!
Oh they are worth seeing again. LOVE the white picket. Nice Morning Glories. HUG B
Fence looks beautiful. The way they arranged looks super. Love to see the same flower with different color.
When I see fences like that, I wonder who has to weed eat around them.
That's a very nice looking white fence with the pink rose bush. I like the colorful morning glory growing on your fence. Very pretty.
Beautiful property with great fences!
Such pretty fence scenes and I love those morning glories!
Pretty fences and I love the flowers!
Post a Comment