MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Kylee & Macaronie

Kylee and her good pony Macaronie are on the rodeo circuit.
 Rodeo check---in the News Paper and barrel racing

 See ya later!!!

Linking to SATURDAY CRITTERS~~~~HERE

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Wow, that is so cool. Wonderful collection of photos of Kylee and Macaronie. Good luck to both of them!

Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

stay safe and healthy!

Tom said...

Great shots

Lowell said...

As I've said before: beautiful young woman and beautiful horse and I wish her well on the circuit! Methinks she's got a very proud grandma who takes excellent photos!

Linda Reeder said...

Beautiful - both of them!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I feel like I have been here long enough to see Kylee grow up! Love seeing the pictures of her and Macaronie... Great collection.

Have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs,
Betsy

William Kendall said...

They're quite a pair!

Ingmarie We said...

Great photos.