MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, August 19, 2016

Full Moon and shiny Sun

Tonight is the Green Corn Moon
 Hiding behind a tree
Bright sun over the Bay

Linking to SKY WATCH~~~~HERE

11 comments:

Lowell said...

Hi MB...I was going to leave a comment but there's no photo...so I left this comment. Have a fun weekend and try to locate your photo. I did not take it, no matter what anyone says!

William Kendall said...

I see the photos. Beautiful, MB!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Now, that's what you call a night and day difference. lol I love the silhouette of the pine tree across the moon's face. Happy SWF!

http://curiousasacathy.com/2016/08/photo-editing-water-rock-knob-image-ww/

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Both images are great --but I especially like that first one... Haunting!

Hugs,
Betsy

Nancy Jo said...

Hi MB,
I WAS GOING TO LET YOU KNOW TODAY IN FACT, BUT YOU GOT TO ME FIRST. Oh look all caps. Yes I tried to stay away but then here I'm. Now if I could only remember how to add things to the blog, guess my Grand daughters can help me out.
Anyway, great pictures as always. That is some moon.
Nancy Jo

Tammie Lee said...

so lovely ~

Lowell said...

Yea, photos have appeared. It must be a miracle. Or magic. What's the difference? I like both the photos...esp. the 1st one with that spooky moon hanging in the branches.

Love your new header! What glorious colors!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful!! I really like the moon shot. Have a great weekend.

Michelle said...

Gorgeous moon shot!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Amazing photos - love the contrast. Your header is absolutely gorgeous - I would just sit and enjoy that spot.

TheChieftess said...

Lovely shots!!!