MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stanwood Community Library---September 1st

Welcome to Stanwood Washington

 Here is the Library

 This bench has the story of 'Raven Discovers Mankind' and pictured below is the clamshell filled with mankind and other things with Raven looking down.
 Read the Northwest Native story RAVEN AND THE FIRST MEN~~~HERE
 A Library is a safe place to be
 This is the children's area
 Fiction and Teen area
 A wall  hanging in the Childrens area
 This delightful lady filled me in on all kinds of goings on at this wonderful library.  
When you check out a book remember to also check out all the things that happen there . 

The first of every month is a theme day for CityDailyPhoto and September 1st is Library.  Libraries reflect our hometown and Stanwood is a warm and friendly town as is our library

Linking to CDP-THEME DAY~~~HERE

7 comments:

BarbRad said...

This reminds me a bit of the branch library I almost lived in when I was a child in Southern California. After I graduated from high school I worked at the desk there until I went away to college.

Tom said...

Libraries are fun safe places!

William Kendall said...

The exterior reminds me a bit of a branch I went to when I visited my parents in Muskoka.

Lowell said...

Wonderful photos of this very nice library. The building looks a bit like our Florida houses!

Sharon said...

A great post about a wonderful library for everyone to enjoy.

TexWisGirl said...

looks like a nice place to be.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Powell River voted to build a new library. The one we have now is below city hall and it's very cramped. Unfortunately, the renovations to the building the city bought are taking longer than expected. It will be almost two full years after the election allowing for the purchase before the doors will open. - Maryg