MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Signs Signs

Found this sign in the small Mountain town Cle Elum

I am linking to SIGNS SIGNS HERE

14 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Funny, but a bit last century, no one really should chew or smoke me thinks.

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is an unusual sign:) Hug B

TexWisGirl said...

too funny! :)

Lady Di Tn said...

LOL Peace

Lois said...

That is pretty funny! Nice find.

Birdman said...

... and I was going in an altogether different direction on this one. Hilarious!

William Kendall said...

I can think of a former President who would take that in a completely different direction.

CDH said...

Hahaha! I like it!

cieldequimper said...

Excellent!

I've never stopped anywhere near Cle Elum and when I see the signs I always wonder how it's pronounced...

EG CameraGirl said...

Someone has a sense of humour!

ellen b said...

Oh my. Well that certainly isn't false advertising!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HA HA HA ---three things most of us don't need: chewing tobacco, cigarettes, and beer.... ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Gaelyn said...

That's a good one.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

We saw that sign too. Stopped in Cle Elum for gas both ways across the state. - Margy