MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, November 24, 2014

The old barn........

.......she ain't what she used to be.
 And I don't think she'll be getting any better.
The one behind the barn is in almost as bad shape.
This is on Kamb Rd.

I am linking to Rubbish Tuesday HERE

11 comments:

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh what a shame it was probably very beautiful. Hug B

Tom said...

Call the roofing contractor. Tom The Backroads Traveller

EG CameraGirl said...

Sadly, this barn is about to collapse. I love the BLUE sky, though!

George said...

It's definitely seen better days. I like your photos, however.

Lowell said...

While such buildings make for interesting photographs, I find them rather sad, thinking of what was and what might have been and how fast time flies...

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

one match short of a camp fire

LV said...

I would much rather they destroy sights like this, than just let it rot away.

Judy said...

Definitely coming from together, as my Grandma used to say! I bet there would be some lovely shadows inside it...

William Kendall said...

Probably better to take it all down instead of leaving it in its state.

A Colorful World said...

Always so sad when barns are falling down, no longer needed. Like abandoned houses, they are testaments to a past life.

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

They may be too damaged to use safely, but they still have a lot of character to enjoy. - Margy