MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Looks like a Swan-----NOT!

This was taken during the summer on Mt. Baker.  I thought it looked like a Swan's wing or whatever one's imagines.  The last of the snow before the new snow----which was falling up there last week.   Sunny and COLD right now.

I am linking this to Weekend Reflections HERE

11 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i like that...last of the old snow before the new snow. :)

William Kendall said...

I take it on the mountain summer lasts for five minutes before the next batch of snow kicks in.

Elaine said...

Lovely reflection!

CDH said...

Cool reflection......

'Tsuki said...

O_o

There is already snow there ?!
Brrrr !

Thanks for having fight against the coldness to share this reflection fria fria con us !

George said...

I assume there is more snow o Mt. Baker today. Even we are supposed to get snow tonight. Winter has come entirely too soon!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Whatever you imagine it to be, it makes a pretty reflections. Winter has definitely come too soon.

Lowell said...

Very interesting and very creative. Again! Nice reflection, too. But you can keep your cold weather. :)

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

You have a wonderful imagination.

This Floridian says, "So that's what snow looks like."

EG CameraGirl said...

The snow reminds me of a wing too.

A Colorful World said...

Lovely shot! It does look like a swan's wing!