MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Dec. 1st--CDP Theme Day--Workers

The first of the month is always Theme Day at City Daily Photo
This months theme is Workers 
Farmers are very hard Workers
 Working Horses
 Preparing the soil
 Harvesting Potatoes

Linking to CDP  HERE

15 comments:

Unknown said...

love the look of those horses :)

Stefan Jansson said...

Nice to see them doing it the old fashioned way with a horse, what was that for?

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Long hours too SCS, the plough horses are gorgeous.

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, farmers truly are hard workers, that's for sure!

Cranberry Morning said...

I always enjoy seeing harvest photos. Such a wonderful time of year.

TexWisGirl said...

farmers work every day of every year. :) bless them all.

William Kendall said...

They're very hard workers, and great shots for the theme. The horses are particularly magnificent.

Lowell said...

That first photo must be a demonstration of some kind ... surely they don't plow that way anymore.

It's a great theme day series, MB!

I've worked on farms in my youth and I agree - very hard work; dawn to dusk; 24/7; and hardly ever a vacation; plus you are at the mercy of the weather!

Lowell said...

Hi MB. Re your comment on Ocala: very funny! Your snark did not go unnoticed ... but I'll get you back at some time! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Someone else said I seemed to know a lot about fencing goods.

I have a good imagination, that's it!

P.S. I've got a great deal on some diamond earrings if you're interested...

Dina said...

The draft horses are working hard too. They have a beautiful and decorated harness and collar!

Amy Burzese said...

Seeing farmers in the fields always makes me happy.

cieldequimper said...

The horses are to die for!

Jack said...

Very nice farm photos. Still farming with horses? Remarkable.

Jim said...

Great theme day post

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

A bigger production than me digging through my potato barrels. My Norland Reds are gone. Now I'm working on my Yukon Golds. They last better, so I save them for the last. - Margy