MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mural Monday

This mural is on a store wall in Marysville at the corner of 4th and State St.  
 This depicts the surrounding area---the mountains, water and Lighthouse.  Note the Ferryboat way in the back.  This is why we love it here.

Linking to Mural Monday in Oakland HERE
 

12 comments:

s.c said...

Great panoramic view. I like it

biebkriebels said...

Wow, this a beautiful image!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

pretty

Tom said...

Pretty COOL! Tom The Backroads Traveller

EG CameraGirl said...

The landscape has so much variety!

TexWisGirl said...

wow, that's pretty!

William Kendall said...

It is gorgeous!

Gaelyn said...

This magnificent mural depicts your area well.

cieldequimper said...

Hmmmm I have to return to Marysville it seems...

I heard one or two of the kids that were injured in the shooting died... :-(

Lois said...

Wow! Now that is a work of art.

Elaine said...

Gorgeous mural! You do live in an extraordinarily beautiful place.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful mural, MB... WOw--someone with lots of talent did that one... Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Betsy