Although the last 3 days have been beautiful,crisp and cold. 17 F this morning. 24F right now (8PM) Four mornings ago it was cold and very foggy---but pretty.
The sun is just coming up
And the sky is already blue
The latest extra cold weather has nipped the dahlias
Real pretty
Linking to Sky watch HERE
The sun is just coming up
And the sky is already blue
The latest extra cold weather has nipped the dahlias
Real pretty
Linking to Sky watch HERE

15 comments:
Such fine captures. The last pics with sun rays flowing in is such a blessed sight!
Great photos!
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Really stunning photos!
great photos, the fog adds such a pretty touch to the lighting
LOVE that first image. I have missed a couple of opportunities this past week to capture a little fog in my images. Nicely done. Have a blessed Skywatch Friday.
Such a beautiful light!
very lovely shots
love the transition
Chilly here too...only having a high of 70. My wife walked out with her winter coat on (61 presently)
We poor Floridians have such thin blood
these are beautiful!
Just lovely. I've been enjoying the foggy mornings too. I guess our sunshine will end this weekend - but it has been nice to have these bright days.
Achingly beautiful!
Looks a crisp morning but gorgeous with those sun rays through the fog.
I dunno, MB, but your photographic skills are really showing here. These are all superb! I like the first one best and would definitely embiggen it, frame it and hang it!
I love how the light filters through the fog. Excellent photos!!
Gorgeous shots! I think we're a little warmer than you right now. While the rest of the country is freezing we're enjoying mild weather.
Fog is great for photography. Like the glycerine on the lens for filmstar's faces used to be :-)
Softening and flattering.
Post a Comment