MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Blue sky for Sky watch

 Right now we are having very overcast skies but 2 days ago it was sunny and clear.  Here is Mt. Baker and a wonderful blue sky.
Same day .  Mt.Baker with the Skagit river in the foreground.

Linking to Sky Watch HERE

14 comments:

Jutta.K. said...

It´s so great, see the white claud over the mountins.
I like it !
Greetings from Germany

Nathalie H.D. said...

We've had the first snow fall at the top of our own mountain, Mount Ventoux, last week. Mount Baker looks spectacular !

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

So gorgeous

Hope your skies clear up :)

TexWisGirl said...

love the layers in the first photo and the peaceful reflections in the second.

21 Wits said...

What a peaceful feeling here.

Lois said...

What a beautiful view you have!

CDH said...

Look at all that snow! More to come today!

Lowell said...

These are both lovely and you are fortunate to have such sights in view all the time!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, I always love seeing Mt. Baker --especially with snow on it. Neat picture showing the river and the mountain...

Happy Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
Betsy

William Kendall said...

I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing Mt. Baker.

A Colorful World said...

So gorgeous!

Linda Reeder said...

Really great photos!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

We noticed that Baker seems to be sporting extra snow during our drive south from Vancouver. Maybe we will have a good snow pack for next summer. - Margy

Lady Di Tn said...

The Princess mountain is beautiful. However, I still prefer the Gran Dame or the Lady Mountain. Peace