MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Friday, September 19, 2014

Sky Watch

We have been having either total blue sky or gray overcast rainy day so I dipped into my archives to show this beauty from the Valley.  Gray sky but what a rainbow.

Linking to Sky Watch HERE 

12 comments:

Janice said...

That is truly a stunner!

TexWisGirl said...

really neat how it divides the sky into grays.

Buttons Thoughts said...

That is incredible. B

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

nothing beats a stormy sky better than a rainbow...wait...and a double rainbow

Gaelyn said...

Stunning!

William Kendall said...

It's a really beautiful rainbow!

Linda Reeder said...

Wow! Gorgeous.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I love rainbows. We don't see many in the winter with all the clouds, but spring and summer bring them out. - Margy

A Colorful World said...

Sooo pretty!

Jane said...

Gorgeous! I saw one early in the am last week! so special to see!

Rose said...

Oh, my, I love this...love the atmosphere!