This is my first time visiting the Blue Monday meme. I hope my crystal Palace Blue Lobelia qualifies.
I am linking to Smiling Sally at Blue Monday HERE
I am linking to Smiling Sally at Blue Monday HERE
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
SCENES OF MY TOWN AND MT. BAKER TOO
11 comments:
Great planting!
Good choice for Blue Mondays. What color are the other days? lol Peace
Hi Marybeth,
Sure blue blooms count. Thanks for playing today.
Happy 1st Blue Monday!
Wonderfull lobelia.
Greeting from Belgium "with a diner in Blue Sky Mons"
with "Monday Blue", "Skywatch Friday "
http://louisette.eklablog.com/diner-in-the-sky-a-mons-au-pass-a112493870
They are absolutely perfect for Blue Monday. Such a nice combination of plants and colors. The background is perfect, too. Happy Blue Monday and Welcome!
So pretty. Hug B
It's a beautiful shade of blue, and mixes so well with the other colours!
I think it qualifies just fine...pretty, too.
Great blues!
Train for All Seasons w/ Blue Sky
Beautiful choice for Blue Monday, MB.... That is such a pretty blue.
Hugs,
Betsy
Beautiful flowers! - Margy
Post a Comment