Travel plus hard work, they look like really beautiful and tasty results! Enjoy! My last peach tree fell over last year so I give up trying to grow them.
OH Yum....We haven't found many good peaches this summer. We usually buy Georgia Peaches or South Carolina Peaches --but none of the ones we bought were very good. SO---I'm jealous!!!!! Hugs, Betsy
In Richland, WA try the Ray French Orchard. They are also on FB. They have some of the best peaches of many different kinds. I picked donut peaches and also their softball sized Elbertas this year. The folks in the orchard are wonderful and their prices are just right.
MY GRANDMA USE TO PICKLE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEACHES. I never learned how to do that. I do not see any spices floating in the jars so I am assuming you just canned them and did not pickle them. It is almost lunch time and this makes me very, very, very hungry. Peace
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
13 comments:
I am so envious!
Oh I thought you'd have more of them!!! :-))
Did you get my last email?
Ohhh yum, summer in a jar.
That'll last you awhile!
Travel plus hard work, they look like really beautiful and tasty results! Enjoy! My last peach tree fell over last year so I give up trying to grow them.
Nice work! It helps to have a teammate.
If you have any left, to eat fresh, think of me when you eat them! They are my favorite fruit....I think. LOL
Mmmmmmm! With sugar and cream. Yummy!
OH Yum....We haven't found many good peaches this summer. We usually buy Georgia Peaches or South Carolina Peaches --but none of the ones we bought were very good. SO---I'm jealous!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
In Richland, WA try the Ray French Orchard. They are also on FB. They have some of the best peaches of many different kinds. I picked donut peaches and also their softball sized Elbertas this year. The folks in the orchard are wonderful and their prices are just right.
Betty in Pasco
Looks so yummy. My favorite canned fruit.
MY GRANDMA USE TO PICKLE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEACHES. I never learned how to do that. I do not see any spices floating in the jars so I am assuming you just canned them and did not pickle them. It is almost lunch time and this makes me very, very, very hungry. Peace
They look very, VERY good.
Post a Comment