MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Old fences~~~~~~~~~Good fences

I wonder what the story is on this old homestead barn.  It looks like it got a metal roof (or is it) but that was probable years ago.  It is still a beauty out in the middle of no-where. 
 And the fence is still there to keep in imaginary cattle.
I am linking this to Good Fences Here
 

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it's a beauty! love the old silo, too! thanks for a great photo!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Gorgeous! It doesn't look run down..maybe it is being used! Pretty location for the barn.

21 Wits said...

What a fine view. This is my kind of place.

Pat said...

A neat old barn in a gorgeous setting!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

nice shot :O)

George said...

This looks like a wonderful setting for this 'mystery' barn. It looks great.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Great photo - that metal roof looks like it has seen many years of weather. Love the contrast of the barn and the shed.

William Kendall said...

It's a barn with character.

RedPat said...

A fabulous scene!

Lois said...

The roof on the barn looks great, but the roof on the shed is much more interesting. I have always loved seeing silos too!

Ida said...

Great old barn and fencing. I like it.

Inspired By June said...

I love old barns - I need to make myself stop and take the pictures when I see them. It's fun to think of the stories behind them.

Rose said...

oh, MaryBeth....what an old beauty! Oh, how it calls to my heart!

Lady Di Tn said...

The stories it could tell. Peace

A Colorful World said...

Oooh, love the barn and fence! And where they are sitting!