MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Samish River Eagle

Samish River area is always a good place to find Eagles whether they are sitting in a tree or fishing in the river. King Salmon are coming in the river right now.  Good hunting this guy says.

 Tide is out
Oh that steely-eyed stare

 I am linking to Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday HERE

11 comments:

William Kendall said...

Fierce looking and beautiful!

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm al2ays amazed that you can get so close to eagles when photographing them!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

That countenance is so awesome. Glad Franklin didn't get his way, getting the turkey as our nation's symbol :-)

George said...

These are wonderful portraits of the eagle. I envy you for being able to see these guys so well.

Rose said...

I'd be so excited I would be shaking...just love seeing these guys!

Unknown said...

Handsome bird!

Janice said...

Quite amazing how close you are to the eagle.

eileeninmd said...

Cool eagle shots!

Lady Di Tn said...

These are fantastic. Wish I could get this close to such a magnificent bird. Peace

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

You always get great eagle shots down your way. The ones around the cabin are too high in the sky, or perch in trees on the cliff for me to get a good shot. - Margy

Gaelyn said...

So wonderful to have these majestic birds nearby. I don't know what you did to that last image, but it's very interesting.