MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Monday, September 1, 2014

Girl in the Garden

My little Faerie girl 
My little Sprite
She watches over everything
to makes sure it is all right 

I am linking this to Ruby Tuesday too HERE

11 comments:

Lowell said...

She is very beautiful
She is a real doll
I'd say she takes good care of you
Watching over all!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

sweet

DrillerAA said...

Very nicely captured image. The red is perfect for a Ruby Tuesday Too post. Well done.

William Kendall said...

That's lovely, MB!

EG CameraGirl said...

I could use a fairy in my gardens, preferably one who likes to weed. :)

cieldequimper said...

Sooooo sweet!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi There, Hope you had a great Labor Day Weekend. We did --but didn't do much since it has gotten so hot here. We did grill a couple of delicious steaks and had baked potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickles and cranberry relish for dinner... YUM...

Isn't she gorgeous? I love her face... I need her here to watch over our gardens --so that the 'critters' don't eat everything.... ha

Hugs,
Betsy

Lois said...

She sure is pretty!

Susan said...

She is a beautiful fairy!

Gaelyn said...

An extra special fairy with her shell full of rubys.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I wouldn't mind having a fairy like that in my garden!

Red Window