MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Reflections from the dinner table

 Thanksgiving dinner at the Ranch.  I was sitting at the table looking at the picture on the opposite wall and I saw all kinds of stuff.  Hey, reflection time.  See the silo outside and the horse in the picture and the lights are hanging from the ceiling and not in the picture.  I just thought it was neat.  The second image just to show a little perspective.
To reflect on more reflections please go to www.weekendreflection.blogspot.com and enjoy

9 comments:

Lowell said...

Upon further reflection, I'd have to say you present us with a very fine post this morning. And you've proven once again it is important to always have a camera on your person even when you're at dinner with a bunch of turkeys...er, one turkey. :-)

Good eye, MB.

Sally in WA said...

Good morning, MB! Please pass the mashed potatoes...oh wait! I need to take a picture first. :-) Good thing our families are used to us doing this whenever the urge strikes.

I like the one taken further back. It really shows the details in the reflection.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great post, Mary Beth.. It's neat the way the lights reflect LIKE they are in the picture... NEAT!!!! Amazing what one can see when we start looking!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Gaelyn said...

Very cool reflection with much going on.

Russell said...

Enjoyed stopping by today (Sunday). Lots of interesting posts recently.

I especially liked the post about your daughter's cat named Stache and the barn in the background.

The low hanging clouds in town were very interesting, too. I noticed the mountains in the background - we don't have that in Iowa!

Laura said...

lovely reflections!

Lady Di Tn said...

MB Good one for reflections. Love what you have been doing. Peace

Anonymous said...

Very nice shot!

EG CameraGirl said...

So, you were eating dinner and just happened to have your camera in your pocket? :))