Neat little tunnel... Did you blow your horn inside the tunnel???? We used to do that when my kids were little --when we'd go through one of the tunnels in the Smokies.....The kids would love it...ha
Looks like a giant rabbit hole on the road. I prefer the good bye photo because it has a dark frame around it but looks out a round window of excitement ahead. Peace
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
6 comments:
Very cool, MB. I'd guess you were doing 70 with one hand on the wheel!
Looks like a wilderness in them thar parts!
Neat little tunnel... Did you blow your horn inside the tunnel???? We used to do that when my kids were little --when we'd go through one of the tunnels in the Smokies.....The kids would love it...ha
Hugs,
Betsy
Looks like a giant rabbit hole on the road. I prefer the good bye photo because it has a dark frame around it but looks out a round window of excitement ahead. Peace
Wonderful underpass. Hope you were towing a low trailer. ;)
I like this photo sequence.
Neat! I like how you've framed each photo with the bridges.
Post a Comment