That's a gorgeous shot! Did you take a ferry trip? If so, where did you go?
Re your question: You are so silly. It's not "landfotos.com." It's "landlfotos.com." You left off the second "L". No wonder you landed in Oklahoma! :-)
I've never been anywhere that had a ferry, much less rode on one. Looks like a cruise ship at night like that. LoL!
RE your comment about YOU WANNA KNOW... 1st of all, you crack me up! LoL! My brother got me a book for Dummies for my camera & I've been reading & learning a lot. Take the camera off auto & on Manual & dig in trying new settings, which means lots of trial & error shots... Try to keep the ISO as low as possible to keep the 'noise' down to a minimum... Adjust the white balance setting for whatever photo situation you're in, which means you'll have to change it when you're shooting outside & change it again when you're inside... Use a tripod as much as possible, but esp when you're shooting high aperture cuz the camera slows so much that you need a stablizer... and as far as I've gotten so far, I've learned to try try & try again! LoL! =)
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
10 comments:
Beautiful reflective night shot!
Happy New Year to You ~ (A Creative Harbor aka ArtMuse Dog and Carol )
Perfect for a reflection photo, Mary Beth. Love it....
Happy New Year.
Hugs,
Betsy
That's a gorgeous shot! Did you take a ferry trip? If so, where did you go?
Re your question: You are so silly. It's not "landfotos.com." It's "landlfotos.com." You left off the second "L". No wonder you landed in Oklahoma! :-)
I realized you did not see that "skinny little l" 'cause I heard what you said all the way down here in Florida: "Where the "L" did that come from?"
Very nice shot, MB. Very recognizable for us Washingtonians. :-)
The shape of the boat is so well enhaced by of those lights on... Nice catch !
Like this night shot.
An amazing picture and a beautiful reflection!
The reflections are brilliant! All the best for 2013.
I've never been anywhere that had a ferry, much less rode on one. Looks like a cruise ship at night like that. LoL!
RE your comment about YOU WANNA KNOW... 1st of all, you crack me up! LoL! My brother got me a book for Dummies for my camera & I've been reading & learning a lot. Take the camera off auto & on Manual & dig in trying new settings, which means lots of trial & error shots... Try to keep the ISO as low as possible to keep the 'noise' down to a minimum... Adjust the white balance setting for whatever photo situation you're in, which means you'll have to change it when you're shooting outside & change it again when you're inside... Use a tripod as much as possible, but esp when you're shooting high aperture cuz the camera slows so much that you need a stablizer... and as far as I've gotten so far, I've learned to try try & try again! LoL! =)
Post a Comment