MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Moses Lake, Wa.

Water, sky, clouds, sun and a fine reflection.
I took this as we were going over the short bridge spanning the lake.  Snap,click--don't stop.


to see some more excellent sky pictures go to www.skyley.blogspot.com and enjoy!

15 comments:

HansHB said...

A great sky-post!

raf said...

Love it, MB! Why did I think it was on the Sound? Great snap, click and run!

Anonymous said...

There's lots-o-water in this shot... lots-o-water! =)

betty-NZ said...

Lovely shot. I really like the clouds you caught.

Kim, USA said...

Gorgeous!

Kim,USA

George said...

This is a wonderful photo of both sky and water. You're a great drive-by shooter.

Lady Di Tn said...

Nice photo but where are all the boats? Peace

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Love this shot, such a bright clear day.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Water and sky... so beautiful!

Liz said...

Lovely capture. Happy sky watching.

Threatening sky

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a wonderful piece of heaven! :)

Lowell said...

Super shot, MB! Hope you weren't driving, though. Would hate for your camera to get wet! :-)

Got to admit your daughter and her compadres who live out in the boonies are quite resourceful! I guess one has to learn to fend for oneself. I'm impressed. Glad the fires are under control.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

beautiful view. love it! the glow. ( :

EG CameraGirl said...

Very nice composition! I cannot believe that was a drive-by shot. Amazing~

Sally in WA said...

Great capture for a drive-by, MB! Well done!