MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Old barn for Barn Charm

Another cool barn on the road between Benge and Wastucna in Eastern Washington


Turkey Trot on over to Tricia's www.bluffareadaily.blogsopt.com to see more charming barns

12 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

wow, is that moss on that roof. so cool!! great capture. have a great week. big hugs. ( :

Unknown said...

Cool barn. It doesn't look like there is anything for miles around!

George said...

I really like this barn. It looks as if it has grown over the years. Your photo does a great job of defining 'wide open spaces'.

Lowell said...

Oh boy, would that have been a fun place to play in as a kid! I spent lots of times in haylofts. But what is the house-like structure on top? I've not seen anything like that before.

Linda said...

Hi Mary Beth, greetings from Montreal, Canada. I love this photo!

Linda Reeder said...

great photo!

Sally in WA said...

Great pic, MB! Looks like moss on the roof but not sure how in Eastern WA it grows without much rain.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Another great barn for Barn Charm, MB. Haven't seen such an unusual one before I don't think... Is that moss on the roof???
Hugs,
Betsy

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

I was just thinking the other day, when I lived in California our grass got green in winter and brown in summer. Up here it's just the opposite. - Nargy

Elaine said...

Interesting barn! Looks like a kid took some blocks and put them together anyhow. Wonder if that top portion is for the farmer when his wife sends him to the dog house.....

Rose said...

Turkey trot...ha Love that one...and love this barn.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You ain't lyin bout that one bein a cool barn! I LOVE IT! It's like a whole other barn on top!

Thank you for joining in 2012 & hope you'll return for a Happy New Year in 2013! =)