This is the suspension Bridge over the Yakima River at Umtanum recreational Area in the Yakima Canyon. A super neat place to go to hike or take pictures or just enjoy nature. A herd of Big Horn Sheep hang out up in the hills. This is in Eastern Wa. MB
This is for Louis bridge theme. Check it out at: http://bayphoto.blogspot.com/
I will now suspend my previous thoughts about bridges in Washington...this one is spectacular and what a beautiful place! Have you any photos of the Bighorn sheep?
I'm not sure I could make it across this one...not only would the movement bother me, but being able to see between the slats to the water below would do me in. Lovely pictures, though.
Oh--what a neat bridge. There have been some great suspension bridges throughout my life.. First of all, there was one across the Powell River in my small town growing up... Loved it!!!! AND--there is one across a waterfall at Fall Creek Falls. AND--there is a scary one on the top of Grandfather Mountain, NC... I love them--but the older I get, the more afraid of them I am (especially the wiggly kind)!!!! ha
Your fairy is called Columbine Goblindancer She is a bringer of riches and wealth. She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows. She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has gentle green wings like a butterfly.
20 comments:
Super, MB! «Louis» always enjoys your shots of Eastern Washington.
He's posted the link to your bridge.
One of the most original bridges posted today and absolutely my favorite. I really love footbridges!
I need directions please. All I know is (impressive) Umtanum ridge... ;-)This is way cool MB.
Have a great Sunday!
I love suspension bridges. It's such a thrill to walk over them.
Does it wiggle when you walk across it? I am soooo afraid of those. I know it's irrational, but my hands sweat just thinking about it.
Appears to be a long bridge, at that. I miss seeing Big Horn anything.
I really love that bridge. Hope you got it to swing a bit.
I will now suspend my previous thoughts about bridges in Washington...this one is spectacular and what a beautiful place! Have you any photos of the Bighorn sheep?
What a great bridge! I'd love to walk across it.
I'm not sure I could make it across this one...not only would the movement bother me, but being able to see between the slats to the water below would do me in.
Lovely pictures, though.
Oh--what a neat bridge. There have been some great suspension bridges throughout my life.. First of all, there was one across the Powell River in my small town growing up... Loved it!!!! AND--there is one across a waterfall at Fall Creek Falls. AND--there is a scary one on the top of Grandfather Mountain, NC... I love them--but the older I get, the more afraid of them I am (especially the wiggly kind)!!!! ha
Hugs,
Betsy
What a cool bridge. I'm a big chicken when it comes to crossing bridges like that though. It looks like a beautiful area.
Haven't had the pleasure of walking across this one. Looks like you've been out and about again?
I get dizzy just looking at the photos and that grandson photo made my heart stop for a few moments. Peace
A beautiful suspension bridge. I love them and covered bridges.
I would like to cross this one!
Seeing this bridge is enough to inspire me to go on a hike. If only I could see some Big Horn Sheep along the way.
Is this one of those shaky kinds? If so, I think I'll have to pass. I get really nervous on those shaky pedestrian bridges!
I have walked on a bridge like this, in Idaho, I think.
I'd love to go hiking there! This bridge is great.
Post a Comment