MY OTHER BLOG--TAKE A CHANCE

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going..Going..GONE






Day is done
Gone the sun.......................



This view was looking east--away from the sunset--and--were taken at 8:24 while the sunset pics were taken from 8:13 to 8:16. weird how the sky can be so different.


To participate in Sky Watch go to --www.skyley.blogspot.com--Enjoy!

18 comments:

Louis la Vache said...

Well worth the wait after your teaser yesterday, MB!

Jim Klenke said...

beautiful sunset

brattcat said...

Ah, taps. You leave us with a still feeling. Thank you.

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous sunset sequence, MB!

Gaelyn said...

Wow MB, these are awesome captures. Yesterday's teasers sure paid off.

B SQUARED said...

Well worth the wait.

Kim said...

Wow MB, I could look at your sunset skies all day, they are so beautiful. Now I'm singing Taps in my head. . .always loved that part of the day when I was a camp counselor and the girls would take down the flag, do that ceremony and sing it. Happy Friday!
-Kim

Magpie said...

What a difference 180 degrees makes! Maybe that should be a lesson in life. Smiles. Have a wonderful weekend!

Lady Di Tn said...

Wonderful sky photos and love the sun painting the barn and fences . Glad your friend got good news. Peace

Chuck Pefley said...

Ah, yes ... Taps ... "day is done, gone the sun ... all is well". Glorious series, MB!

Kim, USA said...

What a beautiful sunset sequence. Happy weekend!

SkyWatchFriday

cieldequimper said...

Night night MB! ;-)

It was worth the wait!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great sunset photos, Mary Beth. George and I love to take the sunset pictures in sequence when we go to Arkansas. AND--we love seeing the PINK sky AFTER the sun goes down.

Hugs,
Betsy

VP said...

I am not a sunsets lover, but every rule has its exceptions: these images are simply gorgeous!
Waiting for you sails...

Lowell said...

Nice, MB! I'm always surprised at how fast the sun can disappear once it starts to drop off the horizon!

Tracy said...

That really is a killer sunset and you got it from beginning to end. Have a lovely weekend!

Rose said...

All of these are wonderful!

Megan, Life Revamped said...

fantastic...

Come and skywatch here with me sometime!
have a great weekend.


xoxo,
FickleInPink